Current conditions of access to tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands during the pandemic.
Dear customer, we remind you that you must check the different conditions of access to tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands as well as the conditions of your airline. You can check the conditions in the following link:
Conditions of access to tourist accommodation in the Canary Islands
Wish you a very enjoyable stay in Tenerife. We would like to inform you that our establishment guarantees your security with the necessary safety measures according the the World Health Organization in place for Covid 19. We request your full attention and co-operation with these measures to ensure health & safety for all our guests and staff.
Please understand that there may be some changes in the health requirements in different countries. You may also notice some differences in services and facilities on the web page, we assure you this is only with your complete safety in mind. By booking a stay with Green Garden Resort you are expressing your acceptance that some of the hotel's services or facilities may differ from those described on the website.
Arrival Check-In procedure
- The hotel provides the use of disinfectant gel at the entrance.
- The reception area is totally disinfected and the staff comply with all the safety measures.
- At check-in, as part of the health & safety requirements, we ask you to provide us with your telephone number and email. This is necessary should we need to contact you at any point.
- Face masks are mandatory in the reception area.
Villas cleaning procedure
Specific cleaning and disinfectant products will be used during your stay and also after you vacate.
The cleaning of your apartment will be carried out only when you leave the villa.
Disinfecting hotel facilities
Communal areas and all areas visited by, guests, staff and suppliers, will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day.
- Disinfectant gel is placed in all frequented areas for guests.
- Lifts, handles and hand rails will be disinfected regularly. 1 person only is allowed per lift, or together, members of the same family.
- Communal bathrooms will be disinfected and cleaned regularly.
- With a view to respecting social distancing, capacity in the pool area is reduced.
- The pool will be open from 10am to 6pm with the possibility of longer hours for sunbathing.
- Sunloungers and Sun chairs will be spaced out in accordance with health regulations.
- Pool staff will use disinfectant gel regularly and provide for guests to ensure safety for both parties.
- Chlorine levels will be checked frequently to ensure pools are in perfect condition for our guests.
Food & Beverage:
- Disinfectant gel will be provided always at the entrance to the Restaurant or dining area.
- Cleaning of all dining areas, doors and contact points touched by guests and staff, will be very frequent.
- New organized seating will be in place to ensure social distancing.
- ll tables and chairs will be disinfected after use.
- Buffet will be attended by staff and protection screens infront of food in place.
- To ensure social distancing, a reserved time for dining areas will be confirmed at check-in.
- Face masks are mandatory when entering dining areas.
It will only be used upon reservation at reception and will have a capacity of 2 people or the same family unit.
Contact reception by dialling no. 9 if you have any worrying symptoms or change of health status.
Canarias Covid 19: 900 112 061
Hospiten Sur: 922 750 022
Quirón Sur Hospital: 922 752 626